Please note that in signing the contract/agreement, you are agreeing to abide by the policies as outlined below:
- A two night minimum stay is required. (weekend stays only)
- A non-refundable deposit is required with your reservation form and signed policy agreement. Each group must fill out a reservation form and sign the policy agreement. See the “RATES” tab for the amount due.
- All balances are due at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If a balance is not received by 30 days prior, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- I reserve the right to cancel the reservation if there are not a minimum of 10 guests at a
Retreat. If this occurs, I would be happy to help you find another reservation date or refund your payment in full.
- If you need to change your date on your reservation:
- Prior to 60 days before your arrival date, you may do so. Your payment will be applied to the new reservation.
- Within 30-60 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit unless a replacement group is found. Within 30 days of your stay, you will forfeit 50% of your full payment , unless a replacement is found.
- If you need to cancel your reservation:
- Prior to 60 days before your arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Within 60 days of your arrival date, you will forfeit the full payment. If a replacement group is found, you will only forfeit your deposit.
- The Rustic Inn and Event Center will not be held liable for any injury of guests, or any loss, theft, or damage to any personal property of guests.
- In the event something gets broken or damaged, please either contact me or leave a note so that I can take care of it before the next group arrives. However, you will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, house or its contents. An itemized list of damages and repair costs will be sent to the renter with payment due on receipt, or if you paid by credit card, we will charge the total for repair to your card. Stolen towels, bedding or any other materials will be billed to the party making the reservation.
- I reserve the right to expel anyone for inappropriate behavior without refund of any payment.
- The Rustic Inn and Event Center is a smoke free facility indoors. (This includes the basement and the garage.) All cigarette butts must be picked up and disposed of properly.
- The Rustic Inn and Event Center does not allow pets of any kind, on the property.
- Guests consent to the use of their photos or quotes in marketing materials for The Rustic Inn and Event Center.
ANY GROUP IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL BE CHARGED A MINIMUM OF $100 PER DAY in violation.
Any questions please contact 715-577-1505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org